Decadent Caramel Cake Martini makes a wonderful after-diner dessert option. It’s made with cake vodka, caramel vodka, and caramel almond and cashew milk.
So how about a cake in a glass? I’m all for it. Dessert martinis can be quite satisfying and this is one satisfying cake martini. Loaded with caramel through and through, it has an addition of cake vodka, making you feel like you just bit into a delicious Caramel Cake. The graham cracker rim makes a perfect enhanced flavor to the whole caramel cake affair. Just be careful not to bite the glass!
Or, better yet, you can make a delicious Ultimate Caramel Cake to go with this martini and completely immerse yourself into this gooey, caramel heaven. If you are a caramel lover, there can’t be a more delicious way to spend an afternoon than this caramel cake experience.
If you already discovered Nutchello™ nut-based drinks, you know that they are mild and delicious. If you haven’t, they are definitely worth checking out. These nutty drinks are made in three different flavors, Dark Chocolate Walnut, Toasted Coconut Cashew, and Caramel Almond Cashew. All provide a refreshing and light treat option.
I have ideas for a couple other ways you can enjoy these Nutchello™ drinks. You can make a Toasted Coconut Cashew Fluff Salad, it’s a delicate, exotic fluff salad dessert made with coconut pudding, marshmallows, toasted coconut and cashews. You can also make a Frozen Turtle Mocha, it’s a delicious frozen blend of chocolate, caramel, nuts and coffee will cool you down and help you re-energize.
Caramel Cake Martini
- 2 oz cake vodka
- 1 oz caramel vodka
- 3-4 oz Caramel Almond and Cashew Nutchello
- Few ice cubes
- Caramel topping for garnish
- Graham cracker crumbs for garnish
- Combine both vodkas and Nutchello in a martini shaker. Add a few ice cubes and shake a couple of times.
- Rub a rim of a martini glass with a little bit of caramel topping on the outside. Dab caramel rim in graham cracker crumbs all around.
- Drizzle caramel inside the glass.
- Pour martini into the glass and enjoy.
Some More Tasty Cocktails Recipes From Me: