Amazing Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip. This crowd-pleasing dip is made with chicken, ham, cream cheese, and two types of shredded cheese. It is a perfect snack for all the upcoming football parties!
Crock Pot Chicken Dip.
Football season is always packed with delicious food to go along with the football games.
Crock pot dips are wonderful to serve at the game. It’s always easy to throw ingredient in, set it, and let it cook. Dips also will stay warm for the hours of the game on the warm setting.
Although, it will stay warm thought the game, this Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip won’t last that long. This chicken dip is creamy, cheesy, and the combination of chicken and ham is just delightful.
You can easily cook chicken ahead of time, that way the dip will only take you 5 minutes to put together.
How to make Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip:
You can cook chicken ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator, in an air-tight container.
Chop cooked chicken and ham into small cubes.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
Transfer the mixture into the crock pot and spread it evenly.
Cook on low setting for about two hours. (Keep an eye on it, you may have to mix it.)
If you wish, add extra shredded cheese on top.
If you don’t want to miss any new recipes, subscribe to e-mail or follow me through my social media channels!
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 chicken breasts cooked (boneless, skinless)
- 5 oz ham
- 3 garlic cloves pressed or minced
- 2 Tbsp green onions minced
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Chop chicken and ham into small cubes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into the crock pot and spread it evenly. Cover with a lid.
- Cook on low for about two hours. (Keep an eye on it, you may have to mix it a couple of times.)
- If you wish, you can add extra shredded cheese on top.
Disclosure: I received a crock pot and a gift card for writing this recipe from Wayfair. All the opinions and photographs are my own!
Originally published on Will Cook For Smiles on January 25, 2013.