*Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.*
Comforting, soft and delightful Sweet Berry Bread made with strawberries, blueberries and coconut milk.
Are you starting to plan your memorial day? I’m sure you are dusting off your grills and stocking up on meat, veggies and salads. How about desserts?
I have a sweet idea here that will make a great addition to any picnic or backyard barbeque, whether it’s for Memorial Day or not. So when you are firing up those grills and filling up on burgers and potato salad, don’t forget to save room for this delicious berry filled bread!
I really enjoyed baking with Silk Coconut Milk last time, when I made my Lemon Coconut Pound Cake Muffins. They turned out amazing, very soft and moist, so I decided to whip up another baked goodie using coconut milk.
I really enjoy Silk products, like almond milk and coconut milk, for myself. Even thought I don’t have lactose issues, luckily, I enjoy a glass of coconut milk with chocolate chip cookies or almond milk in my cereal. As I mentioned several times before, I really like baking with Silk products as well.
Guess what else I will be trying soon? I will be playing around with making popsicles using coconut milk. I have this big idea in my head, so wish me luck and stay tuned! If the recipe is successful, I will share it right away.
Did you know that you could save the recipes to your personal recipe box with the Once you have your favorite recipes in your Recipe Box create a Meal Plan with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a Grocery List! Don’t forget to check deals and coupons!
Sweet Berry Bread Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups of bread flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup of Silk coconut milk
- 1/3 cup of plain vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease an 8x4 inch bread pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut milk, yogurt and vegetable oil until smooth and all combined.
- Whisk in brown sugar.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Whisk until all just combined.
- Fold in blueberries and chopped strawberries.
- Transfer the dough into the bread pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes (until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.)
If you enjoy my Silk recipes, I hope you check out more recipes on Silk’s Pinterest. Better yet, SIGN UP for Silk newsletter (see details below) and join Silk Facebook community.
HERE are the details about Silk Newsletter promotion! When you sign up, you will receive:
-$0.75 off any Silk half gallon
– More coupons plus a special birthday offer
– News of Silk sweepstakes and promotions
– Monthly chances to win a year’s supply of Silk (how awesome is this?)
**This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.**
Here are more of MY Silk recipes: