Weather is getting hotter and hotter, we definitely need some refreshing snacks to keep cool. These Ginger Peach Green Tea Popsicles are a tasty way to cool down on hot summer days. They are made with fresh ginger, succulent peaches and smooth green tea.
“It’s getting hot in herre…”
…so grab some popsicles and cool down!
I can’t believe it’s the end of May already, it’s feeling more and more like summer. Not my favorite time of the year since I live in FL. Heat coupled with humidity makes for some miserable time outdoors. So it’s important to be able to refresh and cool down after playing outside and fruit pops is a great way to do that.
My long time readers will know that I like playing around with different ice pop flavors and I share as many as I can. I like to keep pops in the freezer at all times, during the hot months, so I make many different flavors. (You gotta keep things interesting because it’s very easy to get tires of the same old flavors.)
These popsicles were actually inspired by my favorite tea. I love Peach Ginger green tea and I wanted to bring this flavor combination into this frozen treat. These pops are very light and hold all the benefits from fresh ginger and ripe peaches. You can also choose to sweeten these pops with honey instead of sugar for added benefits. Either way you go, these popsicles are still very lite and jam packed with vitamins and nutrients!
SOME MORE RECIPES TO TRY
Oreo Pudding Pops from Number 2 Pencil
Orange Julius Popsicles from A Night Owl
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Ginger Peach Green Tea Popsicles
- 6-7 ripe peaches pitted and skinned
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 cup strong green tea hot
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- Combine skinned and pitted peaches and fresh grated ginger in a blender and pulse until all smooth.
- Combine hot green tea with sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sweetened green tea to the blender and pulse a few more times to make sure all is well combined.
- Divide among popsicle molds.
- *If your mold doesn't have tops, use wooden popsicle sticks: cover the mold tightly with saran wrap and quickly poke wooden sticks through the center of each mold. Saran wrap will keep the sticks standing up while the popsicles freeze.