Cook time: Approximately 2 to 3 hours depending on the size of the roast.
Whole boneless pork roast
1/2 cup cup chopped onion
1 garlic glove (minced fresh)
2 tbs oil
1/2 cup marmalade
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Pre heat the oven to 350
2. In a skillet saute the onion and garlic in the oil until transparent, on medium
3. Add the marmalade and pecans
4. Cook until marmalade is melted
5. Place the pork in a roasting pan
6. Spoon the mixture over the roast slowly
7. Coven the roast with foil, but do not wrap it in foil.
8. Bake for an hour. Take off the foil and cook for another hour, or until cooked through.
*Keep checking the bottom of the pan. You will need to add water on the bottom of the roasting pan about 30 minutes after placing in the oven. Keep checking the bottom of the pan every 30 minutes to see if you need to add water. Water will keep evaporating, it will keep the roast from coming out dry.