Amazing pie for all peanut butter dessert fans. This Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie is made with peanut butter cookie crust, chocolate chips on top, and drizzles with chocolate sauce.
Peanut Butter Pie
All I can say about this pie is “Holy, yum, Batman!”This is one delicious dessert and I am so excited to share it with you.
If you’re having a hard time deciding between a pie and a cheesecake for the holiday dessert, there is no need. This peanut butter chocolate dessert is both, it is a cheesecake pie with an added bonus of a cookie.
Peanut butter cookie on the bottom, smooth, peanut butter cheesecake in the middle, and chocolate on top. It’s a great dessert for any peanut butter fan.
Cookie crust is easily prepared within 20 minutes and filled with no-bake cheesecake after it’s cooled. The hardest part of this dessert will be waiting for the cookie to cool and then, waiting for the cheesecake to chill.
In general, waiting for a delicious chocolate peanut butter pie is the hardest thing to do.
How to make cookie crust:
Start by preheating the oven to 350 and greasing a pie dish.
Prepare cookie dough according to the recipe.
Spread cookie dough all over the bottom and up the sides of the pie dish by patting it gently. You can even fold some cookie dough onto the rip of the pie dish. Try to spread it evenly throughout.
Pre-bake the cookie crust for 13-15 minutes.
Poke holes with a fork but not all the way through, that will help the cookie settle down. Cool completely before filling.
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Some more desserts that are worth trying:
Peanut Butter Cookie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- 4 tbsp butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 and lightly grease a pie dish.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add peanut butter and mix well. Add egg and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Lower the speed to low and mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Spread cookie dough all over the bottom and up the sides of the pie dish by patting it gently. You can even fold some cookie dough onto the rim of the pie dish. Try to spread it evenly throughout.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes. Poke holes with a fork but not all the way through. Cool completely. (About an hour.)
- In a bowl on an electric mixer, starting on low, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, and peanut butter until just combined.
- Increase the speed to medium high and cream for 2-3 minutes, until light and smooth.
- Spoon cheesecake batter all over the cooled cookie crust and gently spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
- Drizzle each slice with hot fudge topping when serving.
Originally published on Will Cook For Smiles on November 24, 2013.