I have a sad announcement…
(This is going to be hard…)
I hate goodbyes and I actually have tears in my eyes, so I will make it short. Nevertheless, I am saying goodbye to “Show Stopper Saturdays.” This was a hard decision but one I had to make. I won’t make excuses as to why I’m leaving the party, it is just time for me to pass this party along to other wonderful and talented bloggers. I will miss you all so dearly! I will miss seeing all your projects every week! But, I feel good that there is still a place where I can visit all of you.
This party WILL GO ON!
Even though I am leaving, I am leaving you in very safe hands of Krista, Gloria, Melanie and Taylor!
(This picture had me laughing SO much because I have one of those brushes and I do stuff like that in the kitchen all the time. Love you, Lisa! Thank you for making me laugh!)
(These are brought to you by my little guy who absolutely loves Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2!)
Awesome Comfort Food
1. Cheesy Sloppy Joe Enchiladas from Shaken Together
2. Skillet Enchilada Casserole from Miss Information
3. Cheesy Ranch Potato Casserole from I Dig Pinterest
4. Zucchini Bacon Rice Casserole from Roxana’s Homebaking
5. Bacon Macaroni and Cheese from Petite Allergy Eats
6. 30-Minute Skillet Lasagna from Five Heart Home
Want to see what your hosts have been up to?
“Sean is the guy with the big appetite behind Snack Fixation – a blog devoted to finding, cooking and sharing food that captures his attention. Living on the Upper West Side with his 3-year-old son, Sean spent his first 15 years in NYC as an art director and graphic designer in the advertising industry before starting Snack Fixation. Today, he splits his time between his original occupation and his new one – blogging about his search for his next big Snack Fixation, and working with brands and retailers on their social media campaigns.”
Here are your hosts!
Krista from Joyful Healthy Eats!
Just a few easy rules before we party:
1. Please share your recent projects, crafts, recipes, tips, stories…etc!
2. Please no Etsy shops, nothing you are selling and giveaways only if attached to a project!
3. Family friendly please!!
4. I would love it if you can follow the hosts on any/all social media, sign up for email and grab a button.
5. We don’t have a link limit but PLEASE do observe the party etiquette!
Please DON’T link and run. PLEASE look around because we all come here for the same reason…to show off out wonderful projects! DO visit the link that are appealing to you!