Ah, comfort food, there is nothing better. Easy pasta casserole loaded with chicken, tomatoes, corn, red onion, and lots of cheese! This chicken, cheesy goodness is baked with BBQ ranch sauce for a full flavor experience.
PASTA CHICKEN CASSEROLE
It’s comfort food time!! (Clap…clap…clap!)
Now that the weather is getting cooler for many of you, it’s time to pull out all those favorite casserole. macaroni and cheese and soup recipes. You know, all the best foods meant to warm your soul as much as your body.
This BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole is definitely one of those dishes. It’s warm, cheesy, satisfying and scrumdelicious! All the flavors in this casserole compliment each other perfectly and did I mention…cheeeesy?! I love Monterrey Jack cheese, it’s so nice melted in pasta, sandwiches or even over plain chicken. The cheesier the dish, the better…don’t you agree?
And let me tell you, whoever invented BBQ ranch is a genius! Can’t tell you exactly when was the first time I tried it but it sure was a great day. Such a simple idea of combining the two but the result is something extra special. If you haven’t tried it yet, you are missing out. So run to your kitchen right now and try it. (I’ll wait…)
SOME MORE RECIPES TO TRY
Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake from Inside BruCrew Life
Southwest Chicken Casserole from Fit Foodie Finds
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole
- 2 chicken breasts about 1 lb
- 1 lb dry pasta
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 3 Roma tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 1 1/2 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese for topping
- fresh cracked peppercorns
- 1 1/4 cups ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Cook pasta just until it is nearly done but do not overcook. Set aside.
- Cook chicken with a little salt until completely done. Let cool until it can be handled, chop and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine diced tomatoes, diced onion, corn, cooked pasta and chopped chicken. Add some salt and cracked peppercorn, mix well.
- Whisk ranch and BBQ together and add it to the mixing bowl. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of Monterrey Jack cheese and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into the casserole dish and spread it evenly. Top with remaining cheese all over and bake for 15-20 minutes.